SATURDAY 23 APRIL, 2022 - ONSITE!!
10AM START (VIEWINGS FROM 8AM ON SALE DAY)
'SCRUBBY HEIGHTS', COBAR
A/C SISQ SERVICES PTY LTD/MICKE
Join us for our first onsite clearing sale since the start of the pandemic!
PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
• 2014 2 tonne Isuzu Tipper - 39,621km approx., CB26XK - rego until December 2022 (1.8m W x 3.1m L approx.)
• Stock Crate - to suit Isuzu Truck (1.8w x 3.1 long approx.)
• Loading ramps - to suit Isuzu truck and Bobcat, 2 tonne capacity
• 2014 Mitsubishi Triton Ute - 75,000km approx. WA Rego 1EOC085
• 2002 Bobcat Excavator – rubber tracks, 2,832 hrs approx., standard bucket plus mud bucket, trenching bucket & ripper
• 2002 Compair Zitair Air Compressor
• Atlas Copco Jackhammer and associated hoses, oils & fittings
• 2 Rockdrills, airleg & drill steel
• Hydraulic Floor Crane – 1.2t capacity
• 15 kVa petrol generator
• Box Trailer – 1.8m x 2.4m approx., rego until December 2022
• 4x Chainsaws
TOOLS & MISC
•Circular saw – electric
• 18v portable electric drill
• Small 240v benchtop drill press
• Welding table & vice
• Pipe vice
• 2 pairs saw stools
• Electric plane
• Electric circular saw
• Angle Grinder
• 2 whipper snippers
• Assorted hand tools
• 5m aluminium extension ladder
• 2 aluminium ladders – 1.8m and 1.5m approx.
• 2 steel shelves – 1.2m wide x 1.8m tall approx.
• 2 old fridges - for storage of paint etc
• 2 worktables – 1m x 3m approx.
• Table and 4 chairs
• Queen Bed
• 2-piece lounge suite
• 2 recliner chairs
• Wooden storage unit/bookshelf with glass doors
• 3 bookshelves
• File cabinets
• 3 desks
• 2 end tables
• Outdoor table with glass top
• Map filing cabinet – 6 drawer
MANY MORE LOTS TO BE CATALOGUED IN COMING WEEKS
PROPERTY SOLD, VENDOR MOVING BACK TO THE USA - SO ALL MUST SELL!!
7.5km from Cobar on the Kidman Way (Hillston Road), turn left into property.
From front gate, 2.5km into property.
Follow track from front gate, when you get to second gate go through this and take a sharp left and follow track to house/carpark area.
To exit property – follow signs through alternative exit.
**Please obey the entry & exit routes as there is not enough room for passing on track (especially with a trailer or larger vehicles), 4WD vehicle recommended**
LOOK OUT FOR SIGNS
Light refreshments available
Strictly payment by cash or cheque on sale day, EFT if available. All buyers must register and bidding numbers will apply, photo ID required. GST will apply to all lots applicable.
Auctioneer: David Russell 0418 636 050
Nutrien Russell Property & Livestock, Cobar 02 6836 2234